3/35 Papago Loop, BRABHAM

Under Offer

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!

Open Home:    Open By Appointment

$10,000 FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BUYERS! BE quick! A BRAND NEW quality built home in PREMIER LOCATION close to parks and public transport. This very well finished home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, open plan kitchen / meals / family room, single width/double length carport with landscaping and reticulation all on a 197m2 block. The above purchase price of $ 210,000 represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 30% share in equity. PLEASE NOTE: This property is only offered under a FLEXI loan product from...

>> View more details

Grey Bar FEATURES

Bedrooms3

Bathrooms2

Carparking1

Built-In Wardrobes checkmark

Close To Schools checkmark

Close To Transport checkmark

Grey Bar - AgentCONTACT AGENT

Jef Baker
Jef Baker
P: (08) 9296 7000
M: 0425 095 880
jef@errealty.com.au
View Listings

Grey Bar - More ToolsMORE TOOLS


BarEMAIL AGENT

Type the code into the text box above.
Loading...