14 Glider Street, ELLENBROOK

SOLD

FINALLYYOUR OWN HOME!!

FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT AVAILABLE TOO BE quick! A BRAND NEW quality built home in PREMIER LOCATION close to school and parks. This extremely well finished home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, open plan kitchen / meals / family room, 900mm S/S oven, range and stove, large bedrooms with mirrored robes, modern LED light fittings, single lock up garage plus landscaping and reticulation all on a 306m2 block. The above purchase price of $ 234,500 represents a 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities (Housing Department) will own the other 30% share in equity. PLEASE NOTE: This...

>> View more details

Grey Bar FEATURES

Bedrooms3

Bathrooms2

Carparking1

Built-In Wardrobes checkmark

Close To Schools checkmark

Garden checkmark

Secure Parking checkmark

Grey Bar - AgentCONTACT AGENT

Jef Baker
Jef Baker
P: (08) 9296 7000
M: 0425 095 880
jef@errealty.com.au
View Listings

Grey Bar - More ToolsMORE TOOLS


BarEMAIL AGENT

Type the code into the text box above.
Loading...