6/10 Stanley Street, BELMONT

$232,500

TREE TOP TROPHY!!! BRAND NEW!!!

Open Home:    Open By Appointment

This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. The above purchase price represents 75% share in this property. The Department of Communities - Housing, will retain the other 25% share, in equity. This BRAND NEW, gorgeous second storey, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home has everything you could ask for and is extremely well appointed. This home has never been lived in and still qualifies for the $10,000 first home owner's grant. A further $2000 HBAA grant is also available for qualified buyers (Just ask me...

>> View more details

Grey Bar FEATURES

Bedrooms2

Bathrooms2

Carparking1

Air Conditioning checkmark

Built-In Wardrobes checkmark

Close To Schools checkmark

Close To Shops checkmark

Close To Transport checkmark

Secure Parking checkmark

Separate storage locker checkmark

Grey Bar - AgentCONTACT AGENT

Jef Baker
Jef Baker
P: (08) 9296 7000
M: 0425 095 880
jef@errealty.com.au
View Listings

Grey Bar - More ToolsMORE TOOLS


BarEMAIL AGENT

Type the code into the text box above.
Loading...